Monday, December 28, 2009

Maughan and Maughan Law firm feedback

I was touched recently by a telephone call from a citizen. I did not actually talk to her and I do not know her name. Whoever she is, I would like to thank her for the call.

I was traveling to McPherson County, Kansas. [A client for whom I am reviewing certain criminal convicitions in order to determine whether an appeal (or other post coviction remedy) might be appropriate is incarcerated at the McPherson County Jail.] While driving, my assistant called and told me that a lady had called the office and wanted to to thank us for our radio commercials on KFDI and their sister a.m. station, The Ranch.

Apparenty our message recognizing our God given rights and the importance they play in our lives, the existence and prosperity of the United States of America, and the rule of law had struck a cord with this lady and she wished to thank us.

Obviously, potentially increased business is an important part of any advertising campaign. However, there are more important things than increased business. At the law firm of Maughan and Maughan LC, we are committed to fight for the Constitution, the rule of law and the rights and interests of Americans enshrined therein regardless of whether or not those Americans and Kansas are clients of the firm.

If we can encourage our fellow citizens to cherish their freedom and fight for those God given rights, we have achieved one of our Goals. A call from a citizen who wished to let us know that our efforts were appreciated is encouraging and truly touching. It truly made my day, if not my month. I would like to thank the lady who called us for letting me know that our small voice counts.

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas.

No comments: